Here is your official SP DESIGN TEAM CALL!
Call ends Saturday, April 9th at Midnight EST.
SP and Company Stamps is a brand new stamp company and is looking to add members to it's design team! We are looking to add members of all skill levels and styles. We need card makers AND scrapbookers. Members of the SP and Company Design Team are always compensated with wonderful products each month.
We're looking for designers:
- That LOVE to stamp and would love to use SP and Company Stamps on their projects.
- Who are willing to promote SP and Company whenever and where ever possible.
- That will turn in their projects in a timely manner and will blog about them (must have a blog).
- Chatting in the SP Forum and encouraging members and help them as needed on a day to day basis.
- Card makers would be responsible for 8 cards per month (2 cards per week).
- Scrapbookers would be responsible for 4 layouts per month (1 layout per week).
- Other responsibilities will be given based on the designer's strengths and more details about the position will be given to the designers chosen.
- The term will be for 6 months with the possibility of continuing after that. May 1st -October 31st.
- Register for the SP Gallery and the SP Forum and start chatting and uploading some projects. We want to get to know YOU and this is an important part of your design team application.
- Create one brand new project JUST for this application. This project must demonstrate stamping AND use the color BLUE! (You can use other colors, but must include blue) You do not have to use SP and Company stamps on your submission, but it would be great if you did! Blog about your project, and mention your FAVORITE thing about SP and Company Stamps. Post a direct link to your blog post in the Mr. Linky widget below.
Also, please make sure to sign up to be a follower here because if I have any updates about the DT call, I will post them on my blog!
|1. Patty Chalas|
3. Melissa Parkes
5. Kate Cordero
|9. Terrie Woodford|
10. Emily T.
12. Debbie Moran
13. Jamie M
16. Jen Rzasa
|17. Chrissie Tobas|
18. Michelle Sheehan
19. Nancie Quah
20. Megan at PPC