I actually have more kit projects to share with you than I thought, so I am going to show you kit projects most of the week and then underneath the projects, I will talk a little about a new creative kit! Ok, let's get started!!
This little apple card was made using the October SP Subscription Club Kit.
Here is a video of how I made this apple card:
- The green polka dot paper is from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes Metropolitan collection, called Leaf Small Dots.
- The other green patterned paper and the blue patterned paper are both part of the Echo Park Times & Seasons Collection Kit, which was part of this months SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The sentiment is from the new SP and Company Just a Note Stamp Set , which was also a part of this months kit.
- The card and all the layers were cut out at 5.5inches using the Cricut Wrap It Up cartridge. I had the real dial size button OFF so that the layers would cut out in proportion to the card layer.
- Other supplies used include: Stampin' Dimensionals, Xacto blade, Kiwi Kiss cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, and Early Espresso ink.
For the bonus project, I am showing off the first of many SP Creative Kits to come! I love teaching and helping others to get their creativity flowing and so I wanted to offer some Christmas kits for this season. This one features the adorable SP and Company Christmas Medley Stamp Set. The kit for this card includes detailed instructions and most of the supplies to make 10 of these adorable cards (minus your adhesives, scissors, inks, and coloring tools). I have included two kit options, one WITH the Christmas Medley stamp set, and one WITHOUT the Christmas Medley stamp set -yes, I thought of those of you who already purchased the stamp set :)
Click to purchase this kit WITH stamp set.
Click to purchase kit WITHOUT stamp set.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don't forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!