SP & Company Stamps Design Team Call
Call Ends: February 20th at midnight EST
SP & Company specializes in high quality clear photopolymer stamps that are not only fun, but also affordable. We release new stamps on a monthly basis so there is always something exciting happening as SP & Company. We've got a growing kit club and new product offerings coming soon so we need some extra team members to join us.
We are looking to add 2-4 stamping card makers & 1 stamping scrapbooker to our team. We are looking for fresh and innovative designers who create greeting cards or other paper crafting projects and we are looking for ONE scrapbooking only designer to work exclusively with our monthly kits creating scrapbook layouts.
We need team players who can work with deadlines and who would love to promote our stamp line. Previous design team experience is not required to be considered for our team.
Design team duties:
- Card makers: Create 5 projects per month using ONLY SP & Company Stamps (1 project per week plus a stamp release project for the 10th every month, can use other embellishments but no other brand of stamps on design team projects).
- Scrapbookers: Create 4 scrapbook layouts per month (a two page layout would count as two projects) using ONLY the monthly kit (can use additional embellishments as needed, but we would like you to show off our great monthly kit stamps and papers).
- Post projects to your personal blog with a full write up & linking to all products used from the SP Store.
- Display your DT Badge & fellow DT members proudly on your blog.
- Promote SP & Company whenever and wherever possible.
- Upload projects to the SP Gallery + 1 additional gallery such as SCS.
Design Team Member Benefits:
- DT members receive a very generous discount on all purchase made at the SP store.
- New stamps on a monthly basis.
- Additional items from the store will be sent on a regular basis as well. We've got some huge releases lined up for this year so our designers will receive new products as they are released.
The design team term will start March 2013 and run though June 2013 with a possibility of continuing on the team.
If you've got what it takes, apply now!
Send an email to Samantha firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "SP Design Team Call" with the following:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your location (State, Country)
- Your blog address
- Your username in your favorite online forums
- A link to your crafty resume if you have one (if you don't have one, that's OK too!)
- A brief paragraph about yourself including your current design team duties, past design experiences, your crafty strengths & weaknesses, and a little something about you (family, other hobbies, pets, etc we want to get to know YOU).
- Please also tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
- Attach or link photos of 3 stamped greeting cards (using ANY stamps) or 3 stamped scrapbook layouts that you have made within the last 6 months
Psssssssssss!!! If you are new to the world of design team calls OR if you need a little refresher, please read my article on design team calls by clicking here!
And here's a little giveaway for you!
Leave me a comment on this post to be entered for our little giveaway! This giveaway will end Feb 20th at midnight EST when the call is over.
For additional entries, help us spread the word about our giveaway and DT call wherever possible (forums, Facebook, Twitter, social media sites, etc). One additional entry every time you spread the word, but don't forget to leave me a comment telling me so I know to give you another entry!
SUBSCRIBE: Newsletter | Kit Club
WATCH ME: Stamping Channel | Coloring Channel
I'M SOCIAL: Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Email | Shop